IGNORED

C110/240K coupe over fenders

JMT240KGTR

Im in Brisbane

I saw it at macgregor just a glimpse, its like metallic green, I saw four red tail lights

mines been registered but still in my garage as I took my body mouldings off and trying to get it fixed but still no luck.

I have a mate who claims to have seen a blue "GTR" also...... if you could try to track that owner down it'd be great!

There's a silver 240K on the coast which is IMMACULATE (from a distance), it looks brilliant in the silver with the Gold Coast sun...

With the wheels/tryes/suspension combo the car looks quite mean, especially with the nice touch of a matt black bonnet.

Oooh!! I was contemplating painting my bonnet matte black also - I was inspired by that picture of the Fairlady Z and the GC110 on the Gallery here somewhere... I can't wait to see pics! The more I see the lines of hte rear of my car the more I like hte idea of a slammed-down cruiser... but no! Maybe I should get a 4 door for that as well. ROFL

Same bonnet colour, although my car is blue.

Michael, do one of those Photoshop tricks and paint the rest of that car blue!!LOL

The look of the grille is the same but not GTR of course, and the stance is almost the same as well.

Pretty much same look but without flares for now.

James

ps; gotta run guys, speak tomorrow.

How wide are the flares?

I have to determine how much does the flares extends from the wheel arch as I have to order my rims tomorrow from US

I'm getting 15" x 8" wide front and rear

now I need backspace/offset

right now I got 195/75/14 6.5" rims and its got 4.25" backspace and +1" offset

I'm thinking of getting 3" backspace and the offset will be -1" and the outside edge of the rims will extend 63mm <--- is that too much? thats almost like 2.5 inches out

If the flares arent going to cover these measurements my 2nd choice is 4" backspace 0 offset and the edge will only extend 38mm

Please advise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Phil called me last week and he said that my flares are ready and packed.

He just need to get a quote from a courier or australia post to get it here in Brisbane

Did you get your flares back James?