T and A Test - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

T and A Test

Featured Replies

Test your T and A expertise. Make sure the wife is out of the room. I only got 6/10.

Test

I took the test and only got 2 out of the 10................but who cares??? They all looked like loads of fun to me!!!:love: :love: :love:ROFL

Originally posted by 240ZX

I took the test and only got 2 out of the 10................but who cares??? They all looked like loads of fun to me!!!:love: :love: :love:ROFL

Good. Now I don't feel so bad. I got 4 of 10, and I agree, they all looked like playgrounds to me.

I have an "Real or Fake T*ts " test in an Excel doc I could share , but the site soesn't allow that type of doc to be uploaded. If anyone wants it, send a PM w/ your email address and I'll send it to you.

I got 5 out of 10. Kinda half-assed the testROFL ROFLLOL

got 8/10 but either way you don't lose :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

ROFLLOL

Yair, all right, so I only got 5 out of 10. At least I beat Carl. My excuse is that The old memory's starting to fade.

I may have gotten half of them wrong but at least I got the other half right.

Hey, Carl, doesn't it make you wonder what those high scorers have most on their minds ?????

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Seems unusual that I spend much time looking at both of these and I only score 7/10.:sleepy:

More scrutiny is required:devious:

back to the drawing board for me. 4 / 10 I need to practice some more I think.

:classic:

6 / 10 !!! This is a fun site.:classic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.