All right you lot, let's have you. - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

All right you lot, let's have you.

Featured Replies

I didnt have any Three Stooges pics to show, so I'll put a real pic of me up. I loved the Keaton look. How long did the makeup take.LOLROFL

post-1637-14150793260851_thumb.jpg

This is a picture of me and the dogs (a Bouvier and a lab) on my Russian motorcycle.

Bill D.

post-4540-14150793261347_thumb.jpg

Bill, when I approved that pic, the first thing I had to wonder was how the Bouvier saw anything with all the hair blowing back in his eyes..:cross-eye

And people say I have spoiled my dog.....course, if I had a bike, I might think about buying her a sidecar...LOL

[I knew it would come to this.... That's me in the middle.

Zvoiture

I could have sworn that was Oliver Hardy ( of Laurel and Hardy) in the middle of that picture. ROFL

Here's one of me taken just after an apologetic frail old lady reversed into my Z:classic:

post-3674-14150793261713_thumb.jpg

Ok. Is this:

A) curly from the 3 stooges?

B) the psycho killer from the movie "Identity"?

C) A Z hobbyist from Los Angeles?

0015-vi.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I wanna say A......ROFL but I think it's C with a new "do"?LOL

Colonel Kurtz!

The horror.................

Originally posted by HS30-H

Colonel Kurtz!

The horror.................

You really mean Klink, don't you Herr Thomas.....

>>>Klink<<<<

That's what I was thinking too....

I KNOW NUSH-ING!!!!

steve77

Originally posted by Zedrally

You really mean Klink, don't you Herr Thomas.....

Now, I could be wrong (again) but I *think* Alan was refering to Col. Walter E. Kurtz in the movie Apocalypse Now. The charector was played by Marlon Brando. Col Kurtz was responsible for many "Heads on Poles" discovered by the Riverboat crew taking Capt. Benjamin L. Willard (Martin Sheen) on his mission.

Did I do better this time, Alan?

Originally posted by Victor Laury

Ok. Is this:

A) curly from the 3 stooges?

B) the psycho killer from the movie "Identity"?

C) A Z hobbyist from Los Angeles?

0015-vi.jpg?1061590607

I swear it could have been B just watched that movie recently. :classic:

Ah, a man of many identities.........

with many stories to tell!!!!!ROFL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.