All right you lot, let's have you. - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

All right you lot, let's have you.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Now come on you lot, one at a time.

Come on Bambi (this'll be good).

Rick.

Rick - You are looking great for your age, but wearing a hat is cheating.

Show us what's underneath it ( if anything ):classic:

post-2116-1415079325858_thumb.jpg

Sure, why not. Here I am with my old baby I sold before my move from Las Vegas.

post-1469-14150793258763_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Originally posted by HS30-H

(Photo Charlie Chaplin passed off as Alan)

EDIT: That's Buster Keaton!

Now Alan, you didn't *really* think we'd fall for that, did you?

Bambi,

If I'm not mistaken, that's Buster Keaton, not Charlie Chaplin. Either way, it's definitely not Alan -ROFL .

Cheers,

Peter

p.s. I'll post my pic once I figure out how to compress daguerreotypes ROFL .

Originally posted by peterc

Bambi,

If I'm not mistaken, that's Buster Keaton, not Charlie Chaplin. Either way, it's definitely not Alan -ROFL .

Cheers,

Peter

p.s. I'll post my pic once I figure out how to compress daguerreotypes ROFL .

You are right, you know, I kept staring at the picture and that little voice in my head kept telling me that I had the wrong name, but I couldn't think of the right one. Thanks.

Quite right Peter. Bambikiller, what were you thinking of?!

I'd much rather be Keaton than Chaplin.

The pic represents the inner me, as opposed to the 'container'. It's just how I feel at the moment..............:ermm:

I knew it would come to this.... That's me in the middle.

post-2047-14150793259_thumb.jpg

Wow, you're right Michael, that does look like a "mugshot".....ROFLLOL only thing missing is your number.:cheeky:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.