IGNORED

Check THIS out! S20 engine in So.Carolina...

EricB

Shame no one met him in the driveway toting a 12 gauge.... That would might wake his stupid butt up...:devious:

Hmm, wonder what he'd do if someone on that board got PO'd and called the cops on him?LOLROFL

Hey Rice Boy, if you are going to be a thief, don't brag about it! Like the boy that was bragging about running the crap out of someone's car on another board not long ago eh?:finger:

If the guy gets busted, the property will return to the owner. If the property is not collected by an identifiable owner (deceased or abandoned), the stuff will sell at a police auction. There is a good chance the guy died and the estate has no idea the stuff exists. Or there is no estate as there was no will and no apparent heirs. Someone willing to do a little research has enough to go by from the web conversation. A search through the property records could turn up a rightful owner!

I gotta laugh - It might be worth it just to bust the kid and get the stuff! Then, I'm tempted to make a smart-arse remark about SC!

Another appropriate comment - Ebay is possibly the easiest way to fence stolen property.

Somebody sould alert the cops in the state that this guy is from incase there has been a report of stolen property.

How would you feel if it was your shed this guy raided. Fair enough if the truck belongs to his deceased granpa, he might have the right to take it back, but the other stuff might actually belong to someone.

I already tried to email the cops for that area from their local site, but it bounced back, maybe someone closer wants to give it a shot?

I have had my shed done over, parts taken off my car, tools stolen and manuals, gone, and boy the person who did it better hope I never find out where they live.

Well there's 2 ways to look at it really isn't there?

In one way the engine was doing nothing sitting there and at least now someone will actually put it to good use.

On the other hand it's not nice to just take it, at the very least he should have asked if he could buy the engine off the owner.

I must admit though it would be tempting as i'm sure alot of us know sometimes if you ask someone to sell it they say no, it's not like they are using it but they just don't wanna sell it.

At the end of the day I'm not gonna fuss over it I am a bit jealous cause I would love that engine :). If it shows up for sale it's a small Z world and no doubt someone here will see it.

Anyway interesting conversation I wonder if he'll give himself away a little more :).

Just by looking up his posts you could find out a whole lot about him like Phone number, location , where he shops etc... you can narrow him down a bit then there's photo's of cars etc... taken at his house street signs LOL be right back :).

well I guess if he's not using it for himself then he only really stole it to make money and therefore that would me worse IMHO than it would be if he took it with the idea of using it in his own car like a 240z or C10.

I guess part of me would be tempted to do what he did if I found the same thing and part of me knows it's wrong and for the record I most likely wouldn't take it instead I'd try contact the owner and ask to buy it.:classic: