Check THIS out! S20 engine in So.Carolina... - Page 2 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Check THIS out! S20 engine in So.Carolina...

Featured Replies

I tried contacting the Clarke County Police Department via e-mail with no luck. I'm not inclined, but there is a crime stopper reward program of $1000 for information. I tend to agree with you guys who have hard feelings about someone breaking into your shops. I have had plenty of things stolen. This web site lists a phone number and such

http://www.accpd.org/contact/contact.html

Like I said earlier, a little private detective work might reap some good rewards.

What get's me is that some Nissan nut is probably gonna be missing that engine and had it in storage for a reason.

:ermm:

That's pretty low, I would probably just have waited until I could contact whoever had authority over the property now and made an offer on the 'piles of rusting junk' in their barn.

Sure they might say no, but that's life. It's just an engine, despite the historical appeal and all around coolness, I don't think I could sleep at night after quite possibly robbing someone else.

He went about this the wrong way. It is more than likely that the gear has been sitting there for 10 years and he could have made the present owner a minor cash offer and get to take everything at his leisure.

In fact it is probably not too late to try and contact the owner, I would advise the kid to do that rather than set the cops on him straight away.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.