IGNORED

Tell Me Yours I Want To Know

sjcurtis

Thanks Z Kid,

the information will be entered in red to signify a Zed no longer viable. Do you Know any more such as colour interior colour compliance date man or auto.

I added another ten serials to the database on the weekend just gone. The information was good for all, with three GRS30's going in in red, two were build dated by the seat belts interesting both were built 4/77. All ten Zeds where manuals 4 GRS30, 2 RS30 and 4 HS30 Zeds.

If you have any body number/data plate engine number type info for a RH Drive Export Zed please let me know. the data base is growing nicely.

Cheers

Steve:classic:

It didnt have a compliance plate fitted (to my knowledge), but the rego states it was a 1977 260Z

Engine L26159473

It was black, but originally a kind of weird purply/browny metallicy colour (if that makes sense)

5 speed manual, black interior

OK Here is another one from the back yard :)

GRS30-015458 (holy $^!#, they were exactly 100 apart, which may make the above rego papers wrong)

Complianced 12/76

Automatic, Light metalic blue (305) Cream/off white interior

Originally L26 160875

Now L26 161122 (if this is anyone out theres original numbered block, it is yours for the taking)

Current status, not roadworth, severe rust issues, in bits (but there is a person who thinks its worth saving, so I will let you know if it gets scrapped or saved)

Cheers Chris

PS Still need to get the numbers off the guy with 8 or9 Z's near me :)

I have just input all the information from the last page and some.

Zkid got the info let me know if you get those other 8 sets of numbers please.

240znz got the info, I think if you have an Aussie compliance plate it was probably 2/71. what was the original colour/ with black interior manual.

Amazombi I have put your details in, the second set. do you have a vin plate in the rear pillar of the drivers door well it should have the build date.

LanceM thanks I have put your information in, do you have black interior, auto or manual.

Roger thanks I have put your details in does your compliance plate say 4/74 as your 260Z has the lowest number put in so far, A mate in Brissy has 647 it is compliance 2/74.

Thanks all

:classic:

steve

LanceM,

thanks for that I have put the information in, just one more question, what is your nearest major City?.

Roger,

thanks for that. I have put a note on both vin dates as confirmed as per your last. I do not have the original engine data for the other Z but I will chase it up. I will let you know if engine numbers are significantly different.

To all

do I have your Z body / vin number, original data plate engine details. please let me know also production date or vin or compliance dates, original colour interior colour and trans type also any current mods.

cheers

Steve:classic: