IGNORED

Tell Me Yours I Want To Know

sjcurtis

TELL ME YOURS I WANT TO KNOW your 240Z HS30 production details.

I am asking for your assistance. I would like to know the details of your Z, If you have an export model RH drive HS30 or you know someone who does let me know as I want the production details to build a register. My intention is to capture as much information as possible as quick as possible To achieve this goal I need all of your help. I will not include any owner or suburb detail just nearest city state and country that you reside.

My apologies to the majority of the site members for not being able to concentrate on the HLS30 as well, but I am sure that from the coverage already on .com you are all well covered.

To the information I am after.

I am after your production serial number, the data plate engine number the date of production,certification or first registration of your HS30 or a fair guess.

so it will look like

HS30-102660 L24173261

06/73 M Australia NSW SYD date 17/07/03.

One variable is M for manufacture

C for certification (ADR)

R for first registration.

At this stage I am not sure how this will go so please either reply to the thread or PM me the details. If you need my email address that can also be provided on request. If you are a member of other clubs please pass on the information, so that other can, also help HS30 members update, please pass on this information or even better pass thier information back, or provide me with a contact to chase.

Thanks for your input

Steve.:classic:

Z Kid,

if the enthusiast could get hold of it and put it back to rego with work, it is recoverable. With a full set of tags that would register it is a definite goer because of improved re-birthing techniques.

As much info as you can and I will put it in if it is reasonable.

Cheers

Steve:classic:

Ok Here goes, Local car, if it ever comes up for sale, I want it having traced its entire history (I even have the original hubcaps off it and the seats out of it from a previous previous owner :))

HS30-00134 Original motor, non original head, SSS box, not original colour. Call the location Barossa Valley (SA) (I tried to attach a pic, but my computer has lost them, still running strong, nearly rust free, was rego last christmas)

My Car, 7/73, HS30-102635, L24-172594, originally yellow, Auto Trans. Undergoing full resto to MY desired specs. (this is a matching numbers car) E 88 head. Gawler SA

Cheers Chris

(I will try and chase up the few others I know of in teh next couple of weeks)

post-2623-1415079284344_thumb.jpg

Z Kid ,

thanks for the info. I have loaded it all in. If you notice our Zeds are close in production. I used my AVTAR earlier in the thread to show the set up and it is a 6/73 compliance plate, look at yours, this proves that some parts actually stopped Zeds rolling out in line sequence.

This list is starting to go, waiting for more info.

Any one

Cheers

Steve :classic:

Thanks Trex,

I have put your data in. The list for 73 is looking good we should get some great info for the late 73 production at this rate I just hope others supply the data plate engine number as well as it shows the production trends.

If it is possible could you ask for this information from other Zed owners in your area of Malaysia.

Thanks again Trex

Cheers

Steve :classic:

HS30 - 10552

L24 - 078080

The car is now fitted with an L28 but still has E88 head.

Mostly original except for 280zx gearbox and SuperLite Rims 15X7.

The exhaust system is also modified and some suspension mods like Koni struts and poly bushes etc..

:)

Sorry Steve I'm not sure how to find that info if your refering to the sticker inside the engine bay above the ID plate it's gone after a respray about 8 years back. :ermm:

Any other way of finding out?

Glad to hear she's an early 72 :classic: .

The car is located Melbourne Australia but no she's not for sale. :classic:

Hi Steve. Here's my bit

My old 240 now living in Melbourne. If you want contact details pm me. I've also got pics of the plates if you are interested.

HS30 100243 L24 131791

11/72 Orange, originally an auto, still running original engine.

My new 240.

HS30 102213 L24 N/A

06/73 Australia NSW, Sydney 18/07/03