Fiberglass 240Z bumpers - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Fiberglass 240Z bumpers

Featured Replies

Hoping someone can use these and advise me on a good selling price. NO MOUNTING FLATS were built into these

I bought these when I was all caught up in making my 280Z look like a 240Z. I did the common sense thing and found a 240Z I could afford. They do not have mounting points, the guy told me they were for race cars and to bolt them up as I saw best.

I've had them in storage for 10 years or more. Here's where I bought them...

https://www.ztrix.com/bumper

$100 each? If you want them let's talk because I want them gone, spring cleaning time. I'll add pictures of mine later today.

Thanks for any replies. Cliff

Oh yeah, I have an E31 bare head with larger steel valve seats installed I was going to put my cam kit on but found a P90 head that I'll use instead. Pictures later and then somebody can help me put a dollar figure on it? It came with a 240Z I bought in 2013.

Edited by siteunseen

4 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Hoping someone can use these and advise me on a good selling price. NO MOUNTING FLATS were built into these

I've had them in storage for 10 years or more. Here's where I bought them...

https://www.ztrix.com/bumper

$100 each? If you want them let's talk because I want them gone, spring cleaning time. I'll add pictures of mine later today.

Thanks for any replies. Cliff

$100 each sounds like a bargain! Good luck with the Spring cleaning.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author
1 hour ago, Zooter71 said:

Hi. How much for the E31?

I fell off the spring cleaning bandwagon pretty quick but I will get some pictures today and post them. Maybe, with some help from the forum I can come up with a price. It's not OE anymore, bigger valve seats and an attempt at some minor porting. Came with a 240 I bought years ago as part of a hopped up 2.8 engine build.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.