Head ID? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Head ID?

Featured Replies

Two pictures show E88.  But it has injector notches.  I know that Nissan did things differently in Europe but I've not heard of that.  A fuel-injector E88 head.  I've heard of carb'ed N42 heads but not this.  Maybe @jonbill knows.  Or @EuroDat

image.png

 

image.png

  • Author

I think its a skyline head, Japanese market.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Highly likely an Australian Skyline head. They wre also in Japan, but I don't know that market at all.

Skylines in Aus used the E88 on the L24(E) engines and later the (M)N47 heads.

The 260Z never had efi in Australia. They had the 260Z untill the 280ZX came along.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.