IGNORED

Harmonic Balancer Broken

DadAndLadZ

1 minute ago, Zed Head said:

I found the thread I was thinking of.  It's actually just a portion of a longer thread.  The weirdness starts at post #24.

I appreciate you all digging up older related threads, as I am new to these forums and haven't been digging around that long yet. Much obliged for all your help, insight and guidance!

Just now, Zed Head said:

I just read through that last thread again and it's pretty scary.  Be ready to break a sweat just reading.  The incredible expanding project...

Story of my life. lol... Well, the whole point of this was to teach the kids some mechanical stuff, so mission accomplished!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DadAndLadZ said:

I wish I knew who had done all this work years ago just so I could pick their brain about what else lies in store. LOL... 

Yeah, you and every other Z owner who didn't buy it new.  ROFL Figuring out what previous owners did do, didn't do, and/or screwed up... It's a sport.

• Haha 3