IGNORED

Is a L28 Internal or External balanced? new flywheel?

dutchzcarguy

10 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

NISSAN calls them the releasebearing? and i'm surprised that you needed to press them on? I just fit it to the axle and ready..

And btw, i don't have a machinist..  (My engine needed just a clean up.. (after 120000km.))  I only took the head to a machinist to clean it in a special washing machine.

In my neck of the woods throwout and release means the same thing. 

And the special washing machine is called a chemical vat at our machine shops. But your's could have been some kind of ultrasonic thing like for transmission parts?

How you like me now? LOL

Party on Wayne!

party-on-wayne.jpg

Edited by siteunseen
  • Haha 4

On 1/26/2022 at 12:23 PM, dutchzcarguy said:

I only took the head to a machinist to clean it in a special washing machine.

No no... it was just like a giant (flat) dishwasher, one with a basket i it and a spaying and turning water and sope spraybar thingy... hahaha ...

15 hours ago, siteunseen said:

How you like me now? LOL

Party on! Cliff!!  😂

• Haha 1

Spraying soap thingy. You are way above me. I can only read English, you can do Dutch and English. Party on! :beer:

Oh yeah, spaying is what we do to female animals to keep them from getting pregnant. It's way better than males, we cut their testicles off. My boy dog doesn't have anything to lick and when I was a kid we were so poor if I didn't have testicles I wouldn't have had anything to play with.

Lost in Translation (film) - Wikipedia

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Spraying soap thingy. You are way above me. I can only read English, you can do Dutch and English. Party on! :beer:

Oh yeah, spaying is what we do to female animals to keep them from getting pregnant. It's way better than males, we cut their testicles off. My boy dog doesn't have anything to lick and when I was a kid we were so poor if I didn't have testicles I wouldn't have had anything to play with.

Lost in Translation (film) - Wikipedia

Why don’t they just give the boy dogs a vasectomy? Then they would still have the gonads hanging there.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mark Maras said:

My uneducated guess would be literally cutting off the source of hormones that can have a negative effect on behaviour.

Since they did that he's been the sweetest dog ever. When he dies, and I'm already prepared for it this time, I'll get another boy and do the same exact thing. His "lipstick" pokes out every know and then but not aggressive at all. He's the best!

9 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I don't know but that makes more sense although they did offer me some prosthetic balls for Buddy. :facepalm:

He also got a small tatoo as a marker that he'd been neutured, Smoothe as a horses nose down there and they gave him the green mark. WTF?

Cliff, here's a dog tattoo video for your viewing pleasure.  https://www.aspcapro.org/resource/video-spayneuter-tattoo-application

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, psdenno said:

Cliff, here's a dog tattoo video for your viewing pleasure.  https://www.aspcapro.org/resource/video-spayneuter-tattoo-application

Good info, thanks for sharing but WHY do they do it? It's like that redneck flat tire joke, "guy pulls up and sees a lady standing by her flat tire and says you gotta flat tire? No, I let the air out."

My dog has no balls and now a tatoo to prove he has no balls. ROFL

Edited by siteunseen
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Racer X said:

Why don’t they just give the boy dogs a vasectomy? Then they would still have the gonads hanging there.

Oh yeah Racer X, down here in the Deep South these redneck hunters put rubber bands on the boys balls cutting off the blood flow. Balls fall off so they won't get injured chasing racoons or deer or whatever. Don't want to scratch their nuts on a briar but put rubber bands on them for a month. Even worse they "cull" the females to save money on dog food. Use your imagination on my "cull" remark. It ain't good.

Edited by siteunseen

22 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Good info, thanks for sharing but WHY do they do it?

They mentioned that some male reproductive organs don't show externally and they want to avoid any future misunderstanding.  Personally, I think a Milk Bone Biscuit tattoo would be more appropriate than the straight line.

Edited by psdenno
  • Like 2