IGNORED

Replacement Gas Tank from S30.World has arrived.

Yarb

About the only thing I’m putting on the bottom of my Datsun’s now is a pro quality 2-part “truck bed liner” like Raptor.

It has proven itself on the bottom of several heavily driven cars in my sphere of influence….

As with anything you apply to your bottom, proper prep and attention to detail are the key to staying stuck for a long long time.

My first experience with this stuff in the bed of my various ford 1/2 tons, and with all the scrap metal and datsun junk I have abused those boxes with the ONLY damage I have ever done to the coating is with a single small chip that I caused with an sharp engine block corner crashing into the deck one day when “putting” (more like tossing…) it back there. With the current truck we are 7 years in and the coating looks new, other than not being shiny and black anymore. 

CB7B4265-10A7-4772-B6CE-0E855E1A1A0D.png

Edited by zKars