280z Bumper Conversion: Who Kept 280z Lower Valence? - Page 6 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z Bumper Conversion: Who Kept 280z Lower Valence?

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Muzez said:

Just got my xenon 3125 drop shipped from xenon through an eBay reseller. Packaging seemed much nicer than your experience @Av8ferg

My wife’s cat for scale

F0A4B603-2C55-4C04-A7B7-B53868B03E82.jpeg

That's how mine came 5 or so years ago.  Sadly, it's still in the same box and is sitting next to the car.  I did drive it a few miles today.  🙂

  • Author
44 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Great wordplay!

This is very funny, thank you.

😉

6 minutes ago, Jeff G 78 said:

That's how mine came 5 or so years ago.  Sadly, it's still in the same box and is sitting next to the car.  I did drive it a few miles today.  🙂

At least it is getting some miles! It will happen eventually! 

3 minutes ago, Muzez said:

😉

At least it is getting some miles! It will happen eventually! 

LOL.  I've had it almost 32 years and it's still not done.  I did mount an OE side mirror today that I bought from fixitman.  Hey Cliff @siteunseen, the OE mirror barely added any width to the car, so it still fits through the tiny garage door.  🙂  I took it for a quick drive today after installing the mirror and now I have a little leak under the car.  Might be the speedo cable O-ring at the trans.

Late to the party, but here is SASSZ…

97AED1C3-9613-4842-B649-AD369CC8EC7A.jpeg

C1553590-0A29-48C6-84C8-B103392CD8D6.jpeg

2D8B89B2-DCF6-4DED-9C88-85703FB82C71.jpeg

E495CC4B-2555-4679-B5B8-6A47B139B0A0.jpeg

16802899-A19F-4173-983F-68DF3BB698DC.jpeg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.