IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

The red/orange 73 is an odd one.  I thought that getting in to the 20's for a 73 with a few mods, that the owner didn't know a whole bunch about, would be good money.  But apparently he had the reserve set to over 30.  Maybe hasn't been looking at the 73 prices.

image.png

https://bringatrailer.com/search/1973+240z/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

Another ZX.  Blue.  Says 19k miles and kind of looks it.  Not sure if  I've seen the need for a terminal block in the engine bay at 19k though.  Don't think that's stock.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1981-datsun-280zx-19/

image.png

image.png

Probably has some aftermarket gimracks and geegaws that needed a place to interconnect.

10 hours ago, Racer X said:

The airdam looks weird. The ends under the turn signals look bent up.

That's because that model of air dam from Kameri is designed to mount under the stock chin valence but on this car the chin valence is missing and he has attached it too high up.

This is one I bought a few yrs ago but haven't used yet.

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1549.JPG

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, grannyknot said:

That's because that model of air dam from Kameri is designed to mount under the stock chin valence but on this car the chin valence is missing and he has attached it too high up.

This is one I bought a few yrs ago but haven't used yet.

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1549.JPG

That makes all the difference. It should look a lot better when installed correctly.