IGNORED

Repro 240Z Fuel Tank Coming Available

23 hours ago, Derek said:

+1 for Flipping the rear vent tube. This would make replacement of that hose a lot easier. Great job though and the price seems very reasonable to me.

Not sure that’s true . The position it sits below the floor hole is awkward either way. IMHO just a flip wouldn’t be much better . Angled upward towards the hole would be best . Deleted all together would be better . The other hose is available for the front vent . Even if that hose becomes  NLA, it could be done easier them the top rear vent . 
I just did this job on a 71. Replaced all vent lines so it is fresh on my mind . The top rear vent is a mother . 

1 hour ago, madkaw said:

Not sure that’s true . The position it sits below the floor hole is awkward either way. IMHO just a flip wouldn’t be much better . Angled upward towards the hole would be best . Deleted all together would be better . The other hose is available for the front vent . Even if that hose becomes  NLA, it could be done easier them the top rear vent . 
I just did this job on a 71. Replaced all vent lines so it is fresh on my mind . The top rear vent is a mother . 

And you are correct.

Just happen to have my car up on the lift and rotating would probably make it worse.