What is wrong with this? - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What is wrong with this?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Recycled the page a few times and it toggled between springs and cuups, then this.  Springs, bras and windex.  Who is the customer?

I'll stop now.

image.png

28 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

"Farm animals".  Unexpected result.  I don't know what's happening.

 

Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/quotes/?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu

On 5/30/2020 at 11:19 AM, Zed Head said:

"Farm animals".  Unexpected result.  I don't know what's happening.

image.png

Just a heads up, did you know about the two icons in the upper right of the ad?  If you click the "X" Google will give you an option to never see the ad again.  The arrow ">" to the left of it will show you a page telling you WHY the ad is showing up.  By doing this, you can see why Google is pushing the ad to your computer.  Google also gives you an option to enable or disable personalization. 

As an example, I just purchased two Kayak's from a website and I see their ads more often now.  The ad system looks at both your browsing history as well as the cookies stored on your computer.  This is on purpose so they can show you ads relevant to your browsing history.  This is a VERY common thing for all browsers, not just Google Chrome. 

Screenshot 2020-05-31 13.01.20.png

 

If you really want to be anonymous, most browsers have a private browsing mode.  In Chrome, it's called "Incognito Mode"...  However, I personally don't like this option because most of the ads are irrelevant and useless to me -- typically showing mortgage deals, historical photos, or some other garbage.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
On 5/30/2020 at 11:50 AM, SteveJ said:

Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/quotes/?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu

Reading the best of the script is almost better than watching the movie.

  • Author

Mike, I'm just having fun with Google AdSense.  Because it makes no sense.  Their algorithm is messed up, probably wasting Googlebits of bandwidth on useless promotion.  That's why it's funny and fun to play with.  I'm not logged in to Hybridz and it just toggles between Cuup and springs and Windex.  Hilarious!!!!

I know how to get rid of the ads and report the ads a "Inappropriate", etc.  That's why I'm "chit-chatting".

Edited by Zed Head

2 hours ago, Zed Head said:

just having fun with Google AdSense.  Because it makes no sense.  Their algorithm is messed up

Oh, OK.... Suuuuuuurrrrre it is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.