Which Oil Pan Will Fit? - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Which Oil Pan Will Fit?

Featured Replies

Did Sean send your set directly to jet hot coatings. I found out after my set were shipped Sean mentioned them. Was able to have DHL devert the headers straight to them. Mine came out beautiful.

I had to trim some places on my '77 280's six to 1 MSA header but not the oil pan. Mine rubbed the bell housing and I had to cut out the intake manifold's vertical heat shield for the center 2 runners. FWIW

  • Author
21 hours ago, Yarb said:

Did Sean send your set directly to jet hot coatings. I found out after my set were shipped Sean mentioned them. Was able to have DHL devert the headers straight to them. Mine came out beautiful.

The headers went straight to Jet Hot and they shipped them to me when they were done; the rest of the exhaust came directly to me.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
1 hour ago, texasz said:

The headers went straight to Jet Hot and they shipped them to me when they were done; the rest of the exhaust came directly to me.

What did you do for the muffler?

How does the race header compare to Sean's other headers?

When I spoke with Sean it had to do with the horsepower you are producing. He sent me the full race series. I had the header and collector coated.

 

  • Author
3 hours ago, Yarb said:

When I spoke with Sean it had to do with the horsepower you are producing. He sent me the full race series. I had the header and collector coated.

 

Good point, yes the collector also went to Jet Hot.

I ordered the twin pipe

  • Author
22 hours ago, Yarb said:

I ordered the twin pipe

Yep, that's the JDM muffler, same one I have.

Used to have one of the vintage Ansa muffler’s  on one of my 240’s back in the day. Way back!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.