IGNORED

First-time Z Owner, Long-time Fan

42 minutes ago, lonetreesteve said:

The last picture of your car looks very familiar. Was it on Bring a Trailer by any chance? 

The same, Steve. The BaT ended w/o hitting reserve. I was just shy. We agreed on a number, and I bought the car. 
The seller is raising two little kids right now, and has pitched me hard to buy the car back when they’re older. 
He’s been great to deal with, so when my time with the Z has ended, he gets first shot. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, narcoosee said:

The Gremlin is a ‘73, 3 spd on floor, bucket seats, 258 6-cyl, a/c, and great-condition Levis interior. 
it came to me from a family near Chicago. It was her mother’s car, bought after her was a breast cancer survivor. It’s a treasured car. 

AB8ADA8D-B244-48BA-9859-E6DC610EEA20.jpeg

At first glance I thought that was a smoky burnout picture.

I knew somebody that put a 390 in one of those.  Didn't last long.

34 minutes ago, narcoosee said:

The Gremlin is a ‘73, 3 spd on floor, bucket seats, 258 6-cyl, a/c, and great-condition Levis interior. 
it came to me from a family near Chicago. It was her mother’s car, bought after her was a breast cancer survivor. It’s a treasured car. 

AB8ADA8D-B244-48BA-9859-E6DC610EEA20.jpeg

It certainly is in great shape.  I remember the Levis interior from back in the day.