IGNORED

2020 ZCON

siteunseen

I confess I dont know the visual difference between a 350z and a 370 et al. but I am a little surprised how few S30 cars appear to be there.  From the videos, it looked like there were far more later cars and very few S30.

2 hours ago, 87mj said:

I confess I dont know the visual difference between a 350z and a 370 et al. but I am a little surprised how few S30 cars appear to be there.  From the videos, it looked like there were far more later cars and very few S30.

There were many 350Z NISMOs at the show. They arrived after my video.

Also, there were plenty of S30s. It looked like there were more of them at the Judged Car Show than any other generation. The S130s were probably under represented.

Edited by SteveJ

1 hour ago, 87mj said:

350z looks like an Audi TT.

370z looks like what the 350z should have looked like.

2004 Stunning - Rare colour Audi TT 3.2. V6 Quatro DSG SOLD | Car And  ClassicUsed Nissan 350Z for Sale (with Photos) - Autotrader

Nissan unveils 400-horsepower twin-turbo 370Z you can't buy

Dude!  If you think that a 350Z looks like an Audi TT, you've been wanking too much and you're loosing your vision!

87mj, no, you don't see too many S30s these days.  The vast majority of the Z-car community is post S30.  It's a much younger crowd and a whole different perspective.  It has been that way for some time.

• 1 year later...