IGNORED

Slashed my wrist on a Honda.

Well I am a dumb dumb.  Tried to pull the S2000 valve cover off and forgot about the sharp heat shield between the valve cover and my body. 1 slip of the fingers and a nice deep cut.  I could see inside my arm.. tendons and fatty tissue. Luckily no blood paths were cut.  6 hours wait in ER behind so many Saturday night priorities then 4 stitches and all is good. No pain and I can continue to work w/o impediment or problems... lesson learned:  Situational Awareness when doing any task.

I'll put grommets on those heat shields too.

Edited by 240260280
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

Wow. Down to the tendons pulling a valve cover!! Glad you got it all stitched up!

You didn't have to drive yourself to the ER did you? I'm assuming you got a bunch of dirty "You idiot, not again!!??" looks at home, didn't you?

I know I would.   LOL

LOL. It was grotesque and deep but not painful.  Janet had first aid kit in truck so we patched it up, got the S2000 running after 2 year sleep (btw I was trying to oil the valve train before turning over). Poked around the Z barn helping my buddies.  Drove the S2000 to new location 30min away then went to ER.  Priorities LOL

Edited by 240260280
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2