YUM Cooked Bearings! The good fresh kind - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

YUM Cooked Bearings! The good fresh kind

Featured Replies

Cool Trick for a new must have tool: Induction Cooker!

 

 

  • Author

I used to boil mine in a balloon

 

dip1.jpg

dip2.jpg

dry.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I've only done one but I used a hammer and lots of tapping.  Should have just used my oven and some welding gloves but I had free time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.