IGNORED

Under hood light

AZDatsun

This may be a stretch but my underhood light has never had the toggle switch it’s broken off at the base so I can’t turn the light on/off. The nut is still there though. Anyone ever replace just the switch? If so what did you use. Showing a picture of the part I am talking about.

ceddb871ddd253cbab0d179825cbb020.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a stash of the broken white plastic switches for these engine ights.  I picked up a metal one at Frye's similar to the one you have shown and used that instead.  I did take a little white paint and painted the lever part white just so it looks a bit like the original.

• Like 2

Hey Motorman,

Does the Fry's in SD look like it's going out of business?  I went to Fry's in Fountain Valley a couple of days ago

and the store is really empty. I guess Amazon and the other on line stores have really put the hurt on Fry's

44 minutes ago, ryanotown22 said:

Next I need to find a plastic light lens cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently out of stock, but you can make contact to see when the lens will be available again if you haven't already checked.

https://www.240zrubberparts.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4519997

Dennis