IGNORED

918 orange Z in NH/MA area??

Zaspen

My 240 was originally 918 orange but was resprayed Ferrari red before I bought it. I want to change it back to the original orange but the paint in the engine compartment and interior don't look so exciting. It could be the fact that the car is soooooo red that the original orange looks boring against the red. I'm wondering if anyone in NH or Mass has a 918 orange Z I can look at in person. Any leads would be greatly appreciated! 

Cliff, This is hands down my favorite Z color. I might strip my car down and paint it this color. Mine is currently stock the stock persimmon red 110 and while its not bad, the Orange is just amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Av8ferg said:

Cliff, This is hands down my favorite Z color. I might strip my car down and paint it this color. Mine is currently stock the stock persimmon red 110 and while its not bad, the Orange is just amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'70s cars should wear bellbottoms and stack shoes. Colors should be appropriate also. I like #112 yellow green too.

Thanks @Carl Beck

http://zhome.com/History/ZColorGallary/index.html

112Yellow2.jpg

Edited by siteunseen

Those are some good looking cars- including the lime one!  Am I wrong to use the spare tire area as a location for the correct color?  It just looks pale there but the pics above don't look pale at all.  Perhaps one of you can take off a fender and ship it to me so I can take a closer look!?

• Haha 1