IGNORED

New to the forum, 240Z with most dealer options

10 minutes ago, wheee! said:

Nice car and great originality. I would treat this one as a rare original sample and modify as little as possible.

I agree. In fact, if the car does have its original paint, I would recommenced not doing any mods to it. 240Zs with their original paint and in such great, original condition are very difficult to find and are becoming very valuable.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lonetreesteve said:

Welcome, SpectreZ!  Your car looks to have been babied by the original owner and is in excellent condition. Does it have its original paint?

Hi. Yup, it looks to be the original paint. 

Update: I finally found out that there are little storage areas behind the seats! Opened them up and found what looks to be the original manual as well as the original documentation for the Beltek. Also found a set of old Craftsman tools! 

Additionally, looks like there are some chrome wheels (mags?) under the hubcaps when I took them out. Dealer option? 

Edited by SpectreZ

On 6/12/2019 at 1:39 PM, research monkey said:

Nice!  You got it in Socal?  I actually tried getting a hold of the person that had the CL ad up but he didnt leave a phone number and didnt get back to me via email.   Congrats on the purchase. 

Yup, got it in SoCal.