IGNORED

FutoFab CV axles

I might be wrong - but get ready for some clunking in the rear. There seems to be excessive radial movement in the joint - slop. Supposedly these axles were engineered more specifically for 4wd vehicles. I’m not going to pretend I’m an engineer , but there are some unhappy folks with these. Now I’ve put them thru some serious stress testing , but my HP isn’t to your level. Just today I was under the car cleaning and inspecting and couldn’t find see anything wrong . 

Initially when I bought these the instructions were okay, but had the wrong torque value on the Allen bolts and I stripped one. After a phone call I got it straightened out. Safety wiring is a bitch .

All finished. Took it for a test drive and it works perfect. No noise, no slack.....solid. Even when I let off and nail it, no play......I’m happy with Futofab CV shafts!

2D4E9049-1452-4FC0-BE44-84487B59ADBB.jpeg

Edited by Diseazd
  • Like 3