IGNORED

Timing Issue

chiefmd

Well after going thru every EFI check and confirming everything was within specs I was getting close to giving up. I kept thinking about what Zhead said about vacuum. SO I went in that direction but couldn't find and leaks. So I removed the EGR valve and started the car with the EGR port in the manifold open. The car idle at 800. So that led me to believe I wasn't getting enough air. I removed the hose that goes from the throttle body to the AAR and then removed the nozzle on the throttle body where the hose connects. Turned it over and the gasket on the bottom, WHICH I HAD MADE,  was missing the center hole. I guess for whatever reason I forgot to punch it out. So, just want to thank everyone for their input and for making me think harder than I'm use to. Thanks again. 

• Like 2