Sex or Z?

Zvoiture

Which is more important:  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important:

• Sex
    • Z's

• 10 months later...

Sex in a Z...yes....did that in the firs Z I owned..although you need a warm night ..open the hatch..push the seats all the way up as well as the seatbacks and there you go...it works.....

77 Z

Both! Not one or the other. Not "choose me or your ride", in that case hit the bricks. As far as having realations, in the Z on the Z, against the Z, while looking at the Z, or just thinking about your Z! Some of the Best(most memorable Sex Has been had in a Z. Front passenger and drivers seat. "Open the hacth, put the seats foward", nope just kumb over the center consule and get to getting. Nothing like the support of them bucket seats!!! :devious:

The trick is finding that O So Coveted Z girl... :love: :love:

Years ago (in my youth) I walk out to my Z in a lot and found a girl beneath the car... a good friendship developed which later inlcuded benefits.:D

Nothing quite like a little action in the Z to be followed by Z talk. She later bought the Z, then wrecked it :( (see gallery).

Never met a girl since who was as much a fan of the ride (the Z ride that is...)

• 9 months later...
Well I think about my Z when I'm having sex does that count!!!

No. That's just sad, really sad!

Sex every time for me.....I have two zeds...does that mean I can have two women????? I'll run that past the wife in bed shall I? That = no sex at all.

I guess it was the beginning of the end when I told my first wife that although she was younger than my first 240 (Nov '71), the Z was aging more gracefully.

2nd wife/Z both are just as moody but the Z is easier to troubleshoot and diagnose. Both cures involve money, wrenching of hands, gritting of teeth.

I love both dearly and can't wait to take the results of our sex (3 month old) for her first spin in the Z.

Choosing one over the other is difficult at best! However, I would say that if sex and the big "O" would last as long as a good outting in a Z, I would choose sex...........can you imagine having an orgasm that lasts all day long??? Back to reality........I'll take the Z!!!