IGNORED

Cleaning old parts

z8987

2 minutes ago, 240260280 said:

I have it in the garage not hooked up yet.  I was going to make a set of sedimentation  buckets for the waste water.

image.png

Well start a thread on that! I could go the same route if I can deal with the discharge. I come across dishwashers on a regular basis

On 2/8/2019 at 2:27 PM, wal280z said:

I'm not sure of anything like this on your side of the coast, but in the lovely resort town of Virginia Beach, we have been blessed with a DIY Garage. Here it is in February and we had to deal with a high of 70 degrees.... I better shaddup before Mother Nature sends me a jinx....

https://americandiyg.com/adiyg/

PS - The pictures don't do it justice.... This place is AWESOME. For what you are asking to do, $15 / day for use of the shop equipment - compressed air, sandblasting cabinet, parts washer, presses...

BTW - NICE SCORE on the 240Z.... Talk about being at the right place at the right time.... Congrats!

I agree the right place at the right time.  Thank you

• Like 1