IGNORED

WTB: splash pan

Craig Coffman

Turns out I have two of them.  Both used.  One is the 74810-E4100, painted black in a rather old, wrinkled finish.  It is in very good shape and needs to be refinished.  The other must be a later style - perhaps for the 280Z?- because of the hole in the front.  My parts books don't go into the 280Z model years.  Finished in that Eastwood CAD simulated paint, it shows some dings and bends that could be easily hammered out.  $135 for the black one, $100 for the CAD one.  Plus shipping.  I'll need to get a box made.

IMG_9331.JPG

IMG_9332.JPG

IMG_9333.JPG

IMG_9336.JPG

IMG_9334.JPG

IMG_9335.JPG

IMG_9337.JPG

Edited by 26th-Z
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, 26th-Z said:

Turns out I have two of them.  Both used.  One is the 74810-E4100, painted black in a rather old, wrinkled finish.  It is in very good shape and needs to be refinished.  The other must be a later style - perhaps for the 280Z?- because of the hole in the front.  My parts books don't go into the 280Z model years.  Finished in that Eastwood CAD simulated paint, it shows some dings and bends that could be easily hammered out.  $135 for the black one, $100 for the CAD one.  Plus shipping.  I'll need to get a box made.

IMG_9331.JPG

@26th-Z Chris, I can confirm that the one with the hole in front is from a 280Z. I've parted 2 '77s and a '78 and my spare is stamped as yours shown in CAD paint.

You don't have a MANCON location down there? My one stop shop for shipping supplies.

Wayne