IGNORED

Aviaid Racing Oil Pans

JLPurcell

The 29 car, when I bought it, had a Aviaid Racing 6qt baffled oil pan. It, of course, went with the car when sold. I recently contacted Aviaid to see if they still offered that pan. They do not have any but are willing to make up a batch. They require a downer pan. I have two extra stock pans. Is there any interest in a group buy? Let me know.

Thanks

This is not the pan, but close to the original that was on my L24. They have priced me a single pan for $500.00 with core. I do not know if we would get a better price if we have an order of 10 or more. I want to first see if there is interest. The pans finish will be zinc plating. I am going to have one made one way or the other. 

Image result for Datsun Aviaid racing oil pan

• 1 month later...

Hello, late to the party but curious if anyone has some second hand info on the Moroso oil pan?   This looks VERY close to the Nissan Comp one I had at one time, and it was around the same price circa 2000....

p/n 20976
https://www.moroso.com/oil-pan-datsun-nissan-l24-l26-l28-road-race-baffled20976/

EDIT/UPDATE: I reached out to Moroso, this is currently out of stock but will be available later this month or early the next.

Edited by preith
update