Zcon 2019 - Page 2 - Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, bpilati said:

Okay, anything new on the Zcon front? I'm bringing my girl this time. ZCon #5, and first time not alone. :boom:

Have you looked at http://zcon.org/ lately?

A meeting took place last Saturday in Eureka Springs with the Ozarks Z Car Club, and both Arkansas clubs to discuss the Zcon 2019 event planning.  Sadly, I could not attend but  Zup was there and might chime in to elaborate a bit.  I do know that trailer parking was discussed.

Trailer parking usually is an issue. Dang trailer queens...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
19 hours ago, Mike said:

Hmm, they didn't have an option to choose "Classic Zcar Club" for club affiliation...  ?

Have you tried to get the ZCCA to recognize Classic ZCar Club as a club? The clubs listed are members of the ZCCA. If you would like, I can put you in touch with Chris Karl. He's used to me bugging him about such things.

3 hours ago, SteveJ said:

Have you tried to get the ZCCA to recognize Classic ZCar Club as a club? The clubs listed are members of the ZCCA. If you would like, I can put you in touch with Chris Karl. He's used to me bugging him about such things.

Sure Steve, sounds great!  I'd be glad to talk with him.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Sure Steve, sounds great!  I'd be glad to talk with him.

Okay, I started a FB message with you and Chris. He is usually pretty good about responding, and you can find out what it takes. Of course, I could have just started out by looking at the ZCCA website. I found this: http://zcca.org/club-membership/affiliate-clubs/

@Mike Chris Karl responded on FB. The link on the affiliate clubs is the way to go.

  • 2 weeks later...

Sad to say I can't make Zcon this year.  Too may big ticket items have worked their way to the front of my list this year.  Hope everyone has a great time and be sure to make lots of pictures!

7 hours ago, gwri8 said:

Sad to say I can't make Zcon this year.  Too may big ticket items have worked their way to the front of my list this year.  Hope everyone has a great time and be sure to make lots of pictures!

If you can break away long enough, we could caravan to Nashville for 2020.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.