I’d like to do new Panasport wheels - Page 3 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I’d like to do new Panasport wheels

Featured Replies

Mike, they set me back $1,258, including lug nuts w/ 1 lock/wheel and CA tax.  No shipping charge since I drove to his shop and picked them up.

I still have to decide on which summer tires to buy.

Congrats SoCalJim.....why buy something that looks like Panasports.....you live with them forever.....get the real deal! You will feel better about yourself!!! Glad you could still find em...I had heard they were getting hard to find.

 

Edited by Diseazd

  • 2 months later...

Plan to get mine and installed soon. Here are a few pics.

Purchased Continental Extreme Contact Sport 205/55/16 tires. I have these tires on my LFA and my SL 63 AMG and they are 

fantastic. Great in the summer and better than most performance tires in the winter months. Highly recommended!

17DFA046-E655-4575-87CF-BC593ED192F6.jpeg

867BB346-B369-453B-B61A-B8E4FD2D2BA8.jpeg

The dirty one is the 15 X 7 "sport"  Panasport version I purchased in 2001 and had powder-coated last year. The others are much older and are Panasport "race" wheels that  got the same treatment. This is what they looked like on the 006 car.

Panasport.race.jpg

BSRpanas.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

LFA is essentially a race car that Lexus made street legal. Nice pic!  Lots of Z’s

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.