IGNORED

Restoration of my 72 240Z

Jaymanbikes

The car originally had a type 1 FRP airdam. I decided I wanted a stock valance and possibly add the Euro style front spoiler.  It was a last minute decision so I purchased one off EBay.  Had it straightened and painted only to find out that the center section was the wrong one.  I believe this is the 73 and up with shorter brackets..I then purchased a brand new re-pop, which are really super nice quality BTW and mocked it up to make sure it’s going to properly fit.  

DE105C33-2D4E-4CBF-B910-EF33C1907ECB.jpeg

4A119A55-17FB-4CFC-ABE2-A747D56A0EC8.jpeg

2902A371-6401-4A3D-95FE-9E7ABEAE04AF.jpeg

• Like 3

I used color chips epoxy and clear coat for my shop floor. It is resistant to almost all thinners. I had some gasoline varnish stain it in one area when it sat for several years. I have scratched it in places. Like dragging a transmission. The most important issue is getting the concrete clean, acid etching properly and neutralizing really, really well. Cody has also burned some areas from welding on the floor :angry: but if the floor isn't abused, like my floor, I believe it would hold up really well. The color chips epoxy is a high solids epoxy and the clear coat seals the color chips in so the floor is smoother.

2 hours ago, 7tooZ said:

@Jaymanbikes looks like you have an epoxy floor in the garage. I am trying to decide what to put on mine. Which brand did you ? Would you recommend it?  How is the durability?