IGNORED

ZCON 2018 Roll Call

SteveJ

I was going to try and be part of the action, but my schedule is very tight with work. I was considering going on the charity guided tour but did not sign up before it was closed out. Not sure about the self guided drive as I really wanted to visit some with the folks here on the group and not sure about if that is a problem (running with the folks that did register). Any way hope to catch up with folks sometime, I still plan to drive up around the Blairsville Ga area on a house hunting trip soon.

6 hours ago, Dave WM said:

I was going to try and be part of the action, but my schedule is very tight with work. I was considering going on the charity guided tour but did not sign up before it was closed out. Not sure about the self guided drive as I really wanted to visit some with the folks here on the group and not sure about if that is a problem (running with the folks that did register). Any way hope to catch up with folks sometime, I still plan to drive up around the Blairsville Ga area on a house hunting trip soon.

Are you here in Atlanta? If you are we need to catch up!

On 10/15/2018 at 9:50 PM, gnosez said:

I made it to Hollins, VA, a 678 mile almost no hassle slog in 10 hours towing the race car. Depending on traffic tomorrow I should be there by mid-day. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

John, It would be nice to meet you in person! I'm the 6-5 guy with the long dark pony tail

8 minutes ago, Patcon said:

Are you here in Atlanta? If you are we need to catch up!

here in Orlando, I was trying to see if I could combine a family business trip (Columbus Ga) with a side trip and meet some of the folks here from the forum. Running out of time to try and plan it.

1 minute ago, Dave WM said:

here in Orlando, I was trying to see if I could combine a family business trip (Columbus Ga) with a side trip and meet some of the folks here from the forum. Running out of time to try and plan it.

I understand. If it happens let me know. The next Zcon is in Branson, I believe

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.