IGNORED

New Member - 77 280Z 3-Speed Automatic

MH77280Z

MSA or zcar depot will have, they are color coded for amperage. the main thing is they do not flame up when the burn out. So you cant really tell if they are bad by looking at them.

the colors maybe on the plastic caps I don't remember. but if not pretty sure the FSM cover the color code as well.

1 hour ago, MH77280Z said:

My car does not have these caps, instead under each there are 4 terminals. Mine are jumped together.

Should have posted a picture of what you're calling "jumped together" on your car, not someone else's fusible link covers.  The fusible links look like jumper wires.  Yours might be fine.

Stole this from an eBay ad...

image.png

1 minute ago, Zed Head said:

Should have posted a picture of what you're calling "jumped together" on your car, not someone else's fusible link covers.  The fusible links look like jumper wires.  Yours might be fine.

Stole this from an eBay ad...

image.png

Correct sir - thanks.

• 2 months later...
On 9/11/2018 at 7:19 PM, MH77280Z said:

Guys, have been inspecting the engine. Can someone tell me what these two circled white caps are? just caps or relays?

My car does not have these caps, instead under each there are 4 terminals. Mine are jumped together.

What are they?

35763068_10217139652982952_1867574663610105856_n.jpg

You are going to need a wiring diagram. Lucky for you, one is waiting for you.

But, before you download it from the download section, please read the comment to redirect you to the latest version, Revision "M". Several changes have been made since it was originally posted back in 2004 (Revision 'F'). You will only find the latest version here on this site.

• Like 1