IGNORED

SS Bumpers from Vietnam

James, thanks for the info. I’ll be getting 240z style bumper for my 77’ 280z from you guys. It will be a few months so if you anticipate an end of production on the near horizon please keep the forum informed so others don’t miss the boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Jason, that must be a £38 premium.  How about a group order in the same region for say; 5 sets at £500 per set including delivery. Let me know your thoughts and happy to discuss if you have any ideas. I would be interested to have dialogue with owners as i'm unsure about the feasibility about on-going production of this bumper, given the price sensitivity. Happy to sell my stock and refocus on other marques where the input costs are the same and the selling price is greater.  I'm in the UK from weds 07977 486 282 if anyone would like to speak
Hi James,
Although I actually like the original "park bench" bumpers on my '78 280Z, the idea of swapping them for the smaller 240Z bumpers has been growing on me for the last few years. I actually bought Eurodat' s excellent brackets for installation a couple of years ago but never bought the bumpers. I've been partial to your SS bumpers so I would be in for a group buy at this time of anyone else in interested.
I appreciate the better quality of your product and the work that you've put into your company through the years. Quality first.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would buy one of these new 240 front bumpers for my 280, but it would easily be the shiniest piece on the whole car. The rest of my car is...aged, for lack of better words.

Has anyone here upgraded to a shiny new bumper and want to sell their natural patina front bumper?

Which way to the scratch-and-dent section? ?

9 minutes ago, jeremy93ls said:

I would buy one of these new 240 front bumpers for my 280, but it would easily be the shiniest piece on the whole car. The rest of my car is...aged, for lack of better words.

Has anyone here upgraded to a shiny new bumper and want to sell their natural patina front bumper?

Which way to the scratch-and-dent section? ?

I would look at what local sources, like Chet, have if you want to go that route. 

I put the shiny bumpers on my well-aged 73. I didn't care that they are far nicer than the rest of the car, but I gave away the bumpers that came off that car a long time ago.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I ordered my 240Z bumpers from Harrington Group Ltd about three weeks ago.  They arrived today and look great.  I think they were a bit more expensive than eBay, but I like having someone that would actually respond to my emails.  They were well packed.  I ordered mine with rubber;  since my car is silver I wanted the contrast.  I haven't fitted them yet, so I'll send the update when I do. 

Oh yah, I forgot to mention they do come with new mounting bolts.

IMG_0690.jpeg

IMG_0689.jpeg

Edited by HappyZ