IGNORED

3 for sale in Southern OR $5500

Terrapin Z

Not mine, just posted today.

https://medford.craigslist.org/cto/d/three-datsun-240zs-two-72-one/6546839239.html

Ad quote :

"Selling three Datsun 240Zs in various states of repair. The mostly restored blue/black Z is a 1972 that appears to be close to running condition. There are two white 240s that appear to be shells of their former self - one is a 72 and the other is a 73. We are selling these cars on behalf of a deceased family member, so sadly we do not have any information on the nature of the restoration of the 72 that appears mostly restored.

While a sale of all three to a hard core Z enthusiast would be great, we are entertaining all offers on any of the three cars. We are in possession of the titles."

Some nice authentic NW Chia patina on the last one.

3 Z's 1.jpg

3 Z's 2.jpg

3 Z's 3.jpg

3 Z's 4.jpg

3 hours ago, Terrapin Z said:

Not mine, just posted today.

https://medford.craigslist.org/cto/d/three-datsun-240zs-two-72-one/6546839239.html

Ad quote :

"Selling three Datsun 240Zs in various states of repair. The mostly restored blue/black Z is a 1972 that appears to be close to running condition. There are two white 240s that appear to be shells of their former self - one is a 72 and the other is a 73. We are selling these cars on behalf of a deceased family member, so sadly we do not have any information on the nature of the restoration of the 72 that appears mostly restored.

While a sale of all three to a hard core Z enthusiast would be great, we are entertaining all offers on any of the three cars. We are in possession of the titles."

Some nice authentic NW Chia patina on the last one.

3 Z's 1.jpg

3 Z's 2.jpg

3 Z's 3.jpg

3 Z's 4.jpg

With the threat of the tribbles multiplying and filling the Enterprise, Scotty beamed them to the Klingon mother ship. Who knew?

Edited by Mark Maras
Brain fade
  • Like 1

the orig pilot, deemed to cerebral or something like that actually a warning of VR that has not been heeded.

there were some really goods ones like "city of the edge of tomorrow" (think that was it) where kirk had do deal with some real dilemmas, and some real turds like "spocks brain".

the good thing was it had quite a variety of story telling, something like the twilight zone. I remember the 1st episode "the man trap" and coming to school the next day to talk about it back in elementary school. I mean that creature was down right scary, esp with those creepy suckers on the fingers, yikes. Maybe wrong about 1st, "where no man has gone before with whacky eyes HL hoolahan was one of the ones that got the power. that  may have been 1st . that was when mrs Roddenberry played 1st officer and was a brunette. It was funny cause spock was very emotional in that episode.

Whoa, whoa!! Don't be badmouthing Spocks Brain. There's some great stuff in there!

"Brain! Brain! What is Brain!?!??"  Now THAT's acting!!

And my personal favorite..."A CHILD could do it!!  I use that reference a lot, but unfortunately every year fewer and fewer people pick up on it.