IGNORED

Fame707

3 hours ago, esmit208 said:

It seems there should be some sort of grace period to get the car legal even in Canada! Very nice rig BTW I just hope if they still salt the roads you have a secondary car for the winter time! Enjoy the miles:cool:

Thank You. Yes they still salt the roads but the Z will be strictly for the summer.

1 hour ago, grannyknot said:

Well there are a number of guys and companies that will do it for you but they charge a lot, you can just drive down to the States with a friend and drive it back yourself as long as you have all your documentation and have given the border office 3 days notice and copies of the ownership and bill of sale. You can save a bundle of money and have a bit of adventure at the same time.

By the way, Welcome to this forum, all questions are answered hereLOL The local Z club is here http://ontariozcar.com/ozc/

and you could search that forums archives on all the details on bringing a car over from the U.S.

I would love to do a road trip. That would be epic.. But I just don't have the time. 

Will sign up for the local Z club as well. Thank you for the link

2 hours ago, 240260280 said:

Chris, another item popped up a few years ago. AES.  I had to use a broker to help me with it when I brought my Ridgeline to Canada, before that I could do it all myself.

https://aesforvehicles.com/

They look great, that could save a lot of effort,  it's almost time to start looking for another neglected Z that needs some help so I will bookmark it.

Thanks

I've used Mackie Transport, out of Oshawa I believe. They deliver the car to your door in a covered trailer and take care of all of the border paperwork. Not cheap but well worth it in my opinion. I've never had any issues with the company. Congrats on the new Z.

Hank