IGNORED

Fame707

I hope this is the correct section to post this.

I have just acquired my first 72 240z. It's been a dream car since I was a kid.

Very excited to meet fellow Z enthusiasts.

I have a question, I need some advise on whom to use to transport the vehicle from the US to Toronto.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Untitled.png

It seems there should be some sort of grace period to get the car legal even in Canada! Very nice rig BTW I just hope if they still salt the roads you have a secondary car for the winter time! Enjoy the miles:cool:

4 hours ago, Fame707 said:

I have a question, I need some advise on whom to use to transport the vehicle from the US to Toronto.

Any recommendations?

Well there are a number of guys and companies that will do it for you but they charge a lot, you can just drive down to the States with a friend and drive it back yourself as long as you have all your documentation and have given the border office 3 days notice and copies of the ownership and bill of sale. You can save a bundle of money and have a bit of adventure at the same time.

By the way, Welcome to this forum, all questions are answered hereLOL The local Z club is here http://ontariozcar.com/ozc/

and you could search that forums archives on all the details on bringing a car over from the U.S.

4 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I apologize for not oohing and awing over that Z!  Great looking car, can hardly wait to see more pictures and the story.  Welcome to our little Z chat forum, you'll read some good stuff here. :)

Haha. It's all good. Thank you and yes I am sure there will be a story when i take ownership.