saturday night music thread - Page 114 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Here's one from another band that I had never heard of. I was kind of busy in the 80's.

Too busy to watch MTV?

Imagine that, your were doing life stuff.

On 12/21/2025 at 10:16 AM, siteunseen said:

Too busy to watch MTV?

Imagine that, your were doing life stuff.

I did see a little bit. Found this. Realized that TV's (called monitors today) back then were pretty bad. Much better today.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Apologies for this, after that peaceful post, but it reminded that I had had this song running through my head recently.

30 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

Apologies for this, after that peaceful post, but it reminded that I had had this song running through my head recently.

No apology needed. This happened in my University days. I got in big trouble with my parents when I showed up on the front page of the newspaper for participating in the campus protests. "Four dead at Kent State, the war continues to escalate, students strike now" was the chant.

We didn't learn our lesson back then. We have a similar problem now with the National Guard attacking US citizens,

  • 3 weeks later...
  1. Pre-MTV. Not even sure where videos were played back then. I wonder if that's the Schuylkill behind them. They're from Phildelphia.

Edited by Zed Head

Might have posted this before but it's worth a repost. The redo and the original.

  • 1 month later...

A couple of oldies that don't seem that old. Heard one on The Sopranos and the other on Breaking Bad. You're buying the wrong matches.

Edited by Zed Head

Pretty slow lately. Maybe some chest pain will help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.