saturday night music thread - Page 111 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

You've probably heard these songs but didn't know the artist. Same guy. He wrote one of them. Wahhh wah wah wah...

12 hours ago, Zed Head said:

This is probably my favorite Steely Dan from the only CD I have of theirs. They were a tight playing group on that disc.

That's a late one. Never heard it. I was listening to them on vinyl on a cheap record player with a penny taped on the stylus.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Well you don't know me as a music snob, just a greasy guy from Alabama, but you need to listen to that album. I'm going out on limb without google.com but that's the last one?

P.s

When I was young you could flip the needle over for a new one.

I've been stuck on this album for a couple of weeks now. I'll put on something else and after that finishes I'll say to myself... Let's give John Hiatt - Walk On another play.

Folder.jpg

Here's another original plus the one that made it big.

Apparently these guys are still touring.

On 9/14/2025 at 3:29 PM, w3wilkes said:

I've been stuck on this album for a couple of weeks now. I'll put on something else and after that finishes I'll say to myself... Let's give John Hiatt - Walk On another play.

Folder.jpg

You forgot the link!

10 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Bonus Nazareth track -

They wrote great songs but I can't think of any covers that were done. What a shame.

Edited by siteunseen

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.