IGNORED

Head held high!

siteunseen

I suspect we don't really know any of these politicians on either side of the aisle. We get 15 second sound bites that are selected to shape a certain point of view. That is not representative of who these people are...

I would think most of us could be made to appear as something we are not if some one came along and picked a few short statements from us and ignored the rest of our life and said that represented who we are. We could be made out to be a monster, a drunk, a flake or a saint. For that matter I am no where near the same man I was in college or even when I was a young adult.

I trust people I know! I don't trust politicians! None of them...I know a few politicians personally and I wouldn't trust them either...

Edited by Patcon
  • Like 2

The 1st Amendment of our Constitution expresses a separation of church and state.  We have this nut, Roy Moore that has defied that his whole career.  He loses again and again, rejects our Federal Judge's orders and makes a fool out himself.  It's very well known around here he uses the Bible to benefit himself.  Well he LOST an election, again yesterday.
I'm done, back to the Zs. default_smile.png

Dont worry , as a Pastor ,I can assure you. The Lord deals harshly with those who use His Word for personal gain .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Z Car Club mobile app

• Like 2

On 12/13/2017 at 9:35 AM, Patcon said:

I have a lot of friends on this board and they come from all over the country. I would dare say we don't all agree on politics. It would probably be best if this doesn't get introduced on the forum. It won't benefit anyone. It will only create division...

i agree 100%