14x6 Rims - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

14x6 Rims

Featured Replies

Steelies that have been powder coated . No damage and only a few marks left during tire removal . The only stamping on them looks like a 7(?)

Asking 300 shipped in the USA

FE20E92F-619D-4977-A6BA-8AB5DCBFAA8C.jpeg

CC4843FD-A67F-46AE-B02B-107AA5FEA768.jpeg

43FA3C9D-69CC-4BC5-A405-D4953B4C3781.jpeg

Edited by madkaw

Nice rims. I'm not looking, but I can help prevent you from having to deal with the pisssed off purchaser who bought them expecting six inches...

They're five inch rims. You measure the width between the inside tire bead seating surfaces.   :)

  • Popular Post
8 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Nice rims. I'm not looking, but I can help prevent you from having to deal with the pisssed off purchaser who bought them expecting six inches...

They're five inch rims. You measure the width between the inside tire bead seating surfaces.   :)

Sounds like CO's dealt with that before. She expects 6 inches and gets only 5. LOL

Rims look nice. There should be a date stamp near the outer edge of the rim. An early date might help the sale. Price is good considering that they were powder coated!

Chuck

 

13 hours ago, cbuczesk said:

Sounds like CO's dealt with that before. She expects 6 inches and gets only 5. LOL

 

:D

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I have not found such a stamping other than the pic I took. I guess I need to keep looking. 

I took the measurement letting folks know that these were not the earliest rims which are only 4.5” wide . Yes these are 5” wide rims

i tried finding a pic of this stamp date but didn’t have any luck 

Edited by madkaw

This is the usual place to find size info on Nissn rims. These are from an early 300ZX 5.5 rims, but early S30 rims have the info in the same place.

IMG_1414.JPG

 

  • Author

Found it - looks like 3/78

5 hours ago, madkaw said:

Found it - looks like 3/78

Where, I can't find a thing?  I have the rim on my work bench with no/know tire right now.  Good time to look.

Thanks!

  • Author

Got to look carefully - especially if painted. I did find the spare that was in 4858 and it was dated 70!

Here's a pic of some 240Z wheels. You can see the date across from the valve stem.

IMG_20171201_193027224.jpg
IMG_20171201_193059802.jpg

Chuck


Sent from my Moto G Play using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.