IGNORED

New connectors

joe newsom

Joe, If you decide you're going to place an order with Eastern Beaver, would you send me a PM first? I'd be happy to piggyback onto an order and share the shipping costs.

CO I am thinking the order I do will be from Vintage Connections. Their site seemed to have the parts I need. The Eastern Beaver seemed more geared towards motorcycles. Unless I am missing something.. I am trying to replace about 30% of my engine harness connections.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

This connector style is one that vintageconnections does not carry that Eastern Beaver does (a Canadian reference if you're wondering...). These are used on the white and white red main power feeds such as the Fusible links and at the inter-harness connectors at the firewall and fusebox. 

http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Elec__Products/Connectors/312_Connectors/312_connectors.html

IMG_2931.JPG

Joe, No problem. Thanks for considering it anyway.

There would be a little bit of stuff I could use from Vintage as well if you still want a piggyback.

And one other place that hasn't hit this thread yet is Cycle Terminals (http://www.cycleterminal.com/)

Interesting your comment about Eastern Beaver though. I found that one to be the least cycle specific of the three sources. I also found them to be the ones with the best collection of Yazaki parts (which is what Datsun used almost exclusively throughout). Some of the Yazaki stuff can be sourced from other sources and it's almost identical. But then there is some Yazaki specific stuff that doesn't cross well.