New connectors - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New connectors

Featured Replies

Joe, From Vintage? I could use some of the bullet connectors like the ones in your pics. Maybe ten pairs male and female?

If you buy a quantity of 25 or 100 of each male and female, I'd love to split them with you. I believe you (we) are looking for the 4mm variety:

Male bullet connectors and sleeves:
SB1 (18-16 AWG)

Female bullet connectors and sleeves:
SS1 (18-16 AWG)
  • 1 year later...

Banzai Motorworks has all of those connectors in stock

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.