Home Built Z 'Full video build' - Page 56 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Home Built Z 'Full video build'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Home Built by Jeff said:

It is all in the video ?

I watched the video?' i'm not sure if you said that was at the wheels or not?

I noticed the Dyno RPM on the screen seems off? Was the dyno working OK?

  • Author
1 hour ago, Jason240z said:

I watched the video?' i'm not sure if you said that was at the wheels or not?

The engine was in the car, not on a stand so that should give you a hint ? 

  • Author
6 minutes ago, 240260280 said:

I noticed the Dyno RPM on the screen seems off? Was the dyno working OK?

Are you talking about the road speed reading? The Dyno was all working well.

The dyno stuff starts at about 10 minutes.  175 MPH!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

The dyno stuff starts at about 10 minutes.  175 MPH!

MPH or KMH?

Since this was done in Australia, it is probably KPH, which is about 109 MPH.

It was fuzzy.  I'm just glad there were no Newton-meter/seconds, or watts.

11 minutes ago, Home Built by Jeff said:

175kph. That dyno is strange though working in HP and ft/lbs as most here in Aus use KW and NM.

I was surprised to see it show HP.  Every other dyno run I have seen in Australia showed power in KW.

OK.  I thought the Dyno screens was rpm but it was kph so that clarifies it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.