Look what I Found!! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Look what I Found!!

Featured Replies

I just got a 74 260Z and she is at my house in PHX Az right now........It's been sitting in a south west Texas Garage since 1996.It has a almost 100% rust free body and complete original interior with Factory or dealer option A/C, wheels and rear window louvers. Still holding the original paint. I need to go through the fuel system, brake system and clutch just to make her run and drive again.

I am really happy that I found such a rare early low Vin # 260Z.I just love the 240Z look with the 280Z controls.

 

thumbnail_IMG_3101.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3102.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3106.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3111.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3112.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3116.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3119.jpg

  • Author

 

Edited by borini63

Wow Jamal- nice find 

  • Author

Thank You Steve.

 

 

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

looks good, have you got a to do list put together? I am all about the AC, sure you are to in Phoenix, we had a 260 new back in the day but I don't recall that kind of control setup.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Dave WM said:

looks good, have you got a to do list put together? I am all about the AC, sure you are to in Phoenix, we had a 260 new back in the day but I don't recall that kind of control setup.

Oh Yes Dave WM....I did and it's a little long list.

This A/C setup is a Dealer option not Japan Factory and I am kinda lucky to have A/C in triple digits Temp.

And its already got the su's in place of the flat tops. Nice find!

Awesome Jamal! Love the white. 

You  going to keep this one? ?

Edited by JSM

8 hours ago, rcb280z said:

And its already got the su's in place of the flat tops.

Booo!!!   :ph34r:   That's too bad!!

  • Author

I am not sure. I will find out soon if I want to keep or sell. Always I get lucky with the right person to the right Z.

I like the SU's and I was lucky  but I don't mind the Flats.;)

Thanks guys for the comments.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.