IGNORED

[SOLD] NBRautoparts Nissan big letter ABS plastic valve cover RARE

fairlady240zguy

5 hours ago, psdenno said:

So the $550 "No Sale" one on eBay is now offered here for $700?  My little mind is beginning to spin.  I can't wait until it's listed on Amazon for $2000.

Dennis

I made a mistake in pricing Dennis... is $300.00 shipped..... Amazon is 4 times higher fees then eBay so don't wait to long mite not be there...EVER!!!

On 7/9/2017 at 5:49 AM, fairlady240zguy said:

The glass was only installed in very early 240z cars, later when exported to the USA....slandered safety came in play and heater lines were installed.... I had a 000490 240z dated 11/69 with clear glass (sold the car years ago).

It was also used in all years of HS30 delivered to Australia. Strange I've always been envious of your vertical defrost glass. Didn't think they were worth $2000 without... 

24 minutes ago, Gav240z said:

It was also used in all years of HS30 delivered to Australia. Strange I've always been envious of your vertical defrost glass. Didn't think they were worth $2000 without... 

Gav, so was the glass untinted all those years or did they switch to tinted glass with no defrost at some point?  The Nissan logo and information etched in the lower left corner of the glass has a letter and number code combination.  The early US cars with clear glass (and no defrost) have the code M-214 and later cars with tinted glass (and defrost) have the code M-224.

8 minutes ago, Mike B said:

Gav, so was the glass untinted all those years or did they switch to tinted glass with no defrost at some point?  The Nissan logo and information etched in the lower left corner of the glass has a letter and number code combination.  The early US cars with clear glass (and no defrost) have the code M-214 and later cars with tinted glass (and defrost) have the code M-224.

Mike when I get to the garage I'll take a photo. Might be good to start a new thread on the topic. To my knowledge they are all clear no tint (unless an owner decided to tint it later). The rear louvre's were quite popular as the Australian sun is quite intense...so tinting wasn't that common on S30Z's.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:01 PM, Gav240z said:

It was defiantly worth it, money comes money goes the part is forever, never seen one since but the money is gone.