IGNORED

[SOLD] NBRautoparts Nissan big letter ABS plastic valve cover RARE

fairlady240zguy

Hello guys and gals,

Its me NBRautoparts, AKA Chris

What I sell is rare odd hard to find parts (when I can get them).

As sold before was my RARE clear glass 1969 240z rear hatch CLEAR glass for $2000.00

Yes, it sold for that price and since has be shipped to the UK (smart guy who know his parts)

Now I have another RARE beast for sale, its a L-series 240z/280zx ABS valve cover, Made completely

of plastic, from what I understand was a upgrade in the 70's only in Japan, this gem was part of my stash

and was planning to use it on my fairlady but I went with a 5.0 mustang engine.

Does have a minor Knick on the top (in pic) but this is all the damage I seen.

It comes with the rare rubber seal (still soft and flexible) and mounting bolts.

$300.00 SHIPPED...

Paypal accepted.

(pricing is based off RARE COLLETERS of our beloved 240z heritage, money comes money goes but this part will live on forever)

Please don't show your intelligence level while band waging to prove a personal point to justify your point on my items, if you don't agree with something, simply move on, its not for you.  

YEFUss.jpg

NSzaOt.jpg

jY3j6b.jpg

Edited by fairlady240zguy
Price was incorrect

1 hour ago, fairlady240zguy said:

Hello guys and gals,

As sold before was my RARE clear glass 1969 240z rear hatch CLEAR glass for $2000.00

Yes, it sold for that price and since has be shipped to the UK (smart guy who know his parts)

Now I have another RARE beast for sale, its a L-series 240z/280zx ABS valve cover, Made completely

of plastic, from what I understand was a upgrade in the 70's only in Japan, this gem was part of my stash

It comes with the rare rubber seal (still soft and flexible) and mounting bolts.

$700.00

Paypal accepted.

(pricing is based off RARE COLLETERS of our beloved 240z heritage, money comes money goes but this part will live on forever)

Please don't show your intelligence level while band waging to prove a personal point to justify your point on my items, if you don't agree with something, simply move on, its not for you.  

YEFUss.jpg

NSzaOt.jpg

jY3j6b.jpg

Question about the glass, was it factory standard on 1969 cars?  Or Just one they didnt put the demist/heat track on?

There was some discussion about a plastic valve cover here on the forum a little while ago in this thread:
http://www.classiczcars.com/topic/57530-sold-240z-2400-valve-cover/?page=2#comment-521058

There was also a recent ebay ad for a similar part. The asking price was $550 and ended - no sale at that price:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-nissan-240z-260z-280z-280zx-RARE-ABS-valve-cover-JDM-1970-1971-1972-1973-/252459745803?rmvSB=true&hash=item3ac7c6020b%3Ag%3AH94AAOSwp5JWZ6Qw&afsrc=1&vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=ukwOSXVYy0FSfXGrdddCOdYZ3%2BY%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Here's a pic of the no-sale $550 one from ebay:

vc1.jpg

Wait... You're saying that the part for sale here is the same part that didn't sell on ebay for almost a year now? You're saying this is the exact same part??? And not only that, but it's being offered here for MORE than it was on ebay? Really???

Here's the revision history from the ebay auction. Seems it was up on ebay for almost a year with a number of price reductions along the way:
rev.jpg

And here's another shot of the one from the ebay auction. It looks nicer than the one being offered here. Like someone hosed it down with Armor-All right before the pics to make it look all shiny for the auction:
vc2.jpg

23 hours ago, fairlady240zguy said:

Hello guys and gals,

$700.00

Paypal accepted.

YEFUss.jpg

NSzaOt.jpg

jY3j6b.jpg

Hah... again its one persons "personal Opinion" once again. its a shame if a worm can ruin a bunch of fresh apples.

21 hours ago, Jason240z said:

Question about the glass, was it factory standard on 1969 cars?  Or Just one they didnt put the demist/heat track on?

The glass was only installed in very early 240z cars, later when exported to the USA....slandered safety came in play and heater lines were installed.... I had a 000490 240z dated 11/69 with clear glass (sold the car years ago).

21 hours ago, Jason240z said:

The glass was only installed in very early 240z cars, later when exported to the USA....slandered safety came in play and heater lines were installed.... I had a 000490 240z dated 11/69 with clear glass (sold the car years ago).

4 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

There was some discussion about a plastic valve cover here on the forum a little while ago in this thread:
http://www.classiczcars.com/topic/57530-sold-240z-2400-valve-cover/?page=2#comment-521058

There was also a recent ebay ad for a similar part. The asking price was $550 and ended - no sale at that price:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-nissan-240z-260z-280z-280zx-RARE-ABS-valve-cover-JDM-1970-1971-1972-1973-/252459745803?rmvSB=true&hash=item3ac7c6020b%3Ag%3AH94AAOSwp5JWZ6Qw&afsrc=1&vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=ukwOSXVYy0FSfXGrdddCOdYZ3%2BY%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Here's a pic of the no-sale $550 one from ebay:

vc1.jpg

Sorry about that Captain, it was me selling this cover on eBay, just sick of the fee's and I'm going to let the account go as of 7/7/17, paying 800-1200 in fee's monthly hurts so I figure to go to the source with SOME members with Datsun knowledge and understanding....

I did over price it by mistake coming down from $2000.00 to $700.00 not realizing I dropped the price to $550.00 b4 I decided  to leave eBay.

I will adjust my price for this cover here to reflex $300.00 Shipped, I just need to move forward.

4 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Wait... You're saying that the part for sale here is the same part that didn't sell on ebay for almost a year now? You're saying this is the exact same part??? And not only that, but it's being offered here for MORE than it was on ebay? Really???

Here's the revision history from the ebay auction. Seems it was up on ebay for almost a year with a number of price reductions along the way:
rev.jpg

And here's another shot of the one from the ebay auction. It looks nicer than the one being offered here. Like someone hosed it down with Armor-All right before the pics to make it look all shiny for the auction:
vc2.jpg

LoL... Yes is me, I like it but I must force myself to move on, as you see a year later and over 1000 hits is telling me its time to go.

I did adjust the price today to reflex $300.00 shipped, I just need to move forward Captain.